23 June to 14 July 2020
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
- The best way to understand how Stridor works is by imagining a volume slider that ranges from 0 to 100, but like some programs can also go beyond 100.
- Positive values move the volume slider to the right, increasing the volume.
- Negative values move the volume slider to the left, decreasing the volume.
Grunts of Pain
|No Stridor||Stridor I (+25)||Stridor II & III (+50)|
|No Iron Will||100||125||150|
|Iron Will I (-50)||50||75||100|
|Iron Will II (-75)||25||50||75|
|Iron Will III (-100)||0||25||50|
|Stridor I (+0)||Stridor II (+0)||Stridor III (+25)|
- The term "Stridor" describes a high-pitched wheezing sound caused by disrupted airflow, which is also what The Nurse suffers from.