Misspelling of "Chili"[edit source]
I'm not quite sure how to format entries on Talk pages, but I am sure that "chili" is not ever spelled this way. Megashedinja (talk) 16:13, 26 October 2017 (UTC)
- It can be spelt as "Chili", "Chilli" or even "Chile". "Chili" is American English. I however am from Europe and accustomed to the British English "Chilli", hence why I use that spelling. It's by no means a mistake and I would really appreciate it if people would do at least the slightest bit of research before flagging something as wrong.
- Sulphur (talk) 16:46, 26 October 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you for your acidic feedback. However, we might do better to go by the spelling in the game itself, unless the game's spelling is region-specific.
- Megashedinja (talk) 00:22, 3 November 2017 (UTC)
- I use the spelling I'm accustomed to and besides you, no one complained about it. If we were to use the in-game spelling 100% of the time, heaps of Add-ons and Perks would have spelling mistakes. We tend to correct them when we add them to the Wiki for better legibility.
- Sulphur (talk) 09:39, 3 November 2017 (UTC)