23 June to 14 July 2020
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
- Buff: now reduces the hearing distance by 8 metres across all Tiers.
- The Generator explosion prevention will also work on Skill Checks created by Overcharge , allowing for stealthy triggering of damaged Generators if need be, albeit dependent on the Player's luck.
- The reduction in repairing sound effectively forces the Killer to be standing very close to a Generator to hear anything. This can be used to "tap" damaged Generators to prevent their regression without alerting the Killer, or resume repairs immediately after a Killer damages it (when they would least expect it).
- Even if Technician prevents a Generator from exploding, the failed Skill Check will still wake you up from the Dream World, thus not revealing your location to The Nightmare .
|Technician in effect|