23 June to 14 July 2020
|Gideon Meat Plant|
Area in square Tiles
|76 (Upper Floor) | 66 (Lower Floor)|
Area in m2
|4,864 (Upper Floor) | 4224 (Lower Floor)|
Total area in sq. Tiles
Total area in m2
Minimum # of Hooks
Maximum # of Hooks
The Game or "Hideout" is the only map for the Gideon Meat Plant Realm.
|“||“I sought refuge the other day, from yet another creature. I did not pay attention to my surroundings and did not take notice of the place where I ended up. A place of death. Not death in the sense that I am accustomed to, but a place designed for death. A place where living things are meant to go to slaughter: an abattoir. I remember the smell from my childhood days, and that very same smell caught my senses as I stumbled across a floor that was flooded with debris and old tools of death. The smell of rust, blood and fear was so familiar. I longed to flee the area, to return to the campfire that I both despise and love. But that thing was still out there, I had to make use of the meat plant’s maze-like features, and flee…yet again. ”||„|
|~ Unknown (Potentially Benedict Baker)|
The sickly glow of fluorescent lighting bathes the room where Jigsaw planned out his games. This place is the product of a fevered mind, desperately trying to complete their life’s work, their legacy, before their inevitable end. A place of creation and destruction, from which devices of death and rebirth were produced.
Below is the crucible itself; the location of so many tests and decisions. The smell of fear, blood and death has soaked into the brick walls. The corridors are a maze, disorientating the test subjects as they traverse the game rooms. And, at the heart, a bathroom, reverberating with the rattle of chains on tiles. A door is pulled closed and the room is plunged into darkness.
The Bathroom is the main Landmark on the The Game Map, an iconic place from the SAW™ franchise.
The Bathroom contains a Generator .
The Bathroom contains several Lockers .
The Bathroom contains a Chest .
The staircase leading into the Basement is always located behind the Bathroom.
The Bathroom is a narrow, elongated room located in a corner on the Lower Floor of The Game.
- In the game files The Game is being referred to under the name Hideout.
- The Game is the second indoor Map after Treatment Theatre.
- The Game is the only Map with two floors throughout its entire area.
- All Generators on The Game are connected to sliding doors. If one of them is closed, an unfinished Generator isn't far.
- The body found in the Bathroom might belong to Adam Stanheight, a protagonist in Saw.
- The Toy Burner Jeff Denlon has to use in SAW III can be seen in the Pig Vat room.
- One of the potential rooms on the lower level is the Freezer Room, which contains a corpse encased in ice from the waist down. This corpse is likely a reference to Danica Scott, a minor Character from SAW III who died this way in the movie.
- The Game is the only indoor Map to contain Maze Tiles.