Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Gideon Meat Plant|
Area in square Tiles
|76 (Upper Floor) | 66 (Lower Floor)|
Area in m2
|4,864 (Upper Floor) | 4,224 (Lower Floor)|
Total area in sq. Tiles
Total area in m2
|“||“I sought refuge the other day, from yet another creature. I did not pay attention to my surroundings and did not take notice of the place where I ended up. A place of death. Not death in the sense that I am accustomed to, but a place designed for death. A place where living things are meant to go to slaughter: an abattoir. I remember the smell from my childhood days, and that very same smell caught my senses as I stumbled across a floor that was flooded with debris and old tools of death. The smell of rust, blood and fear was so familiar. I longed to flee the area, to return to the campfire that I both despise and love. But that thing was still out there, I had to make use of the meat plant’s maze-like features, and flee…yet again. ”||„|
|~ Unknown (Potentially Benedict Baker)|
The Game is the only map for the Gideon Meat Plant Realm.
The sickly glow of fluorescent lighting bathes the room where Jigsaw planned out his games. This place is the product of a fevered mind, desperately trying to complete their life’s work, their legacy, before their inevitable end. A place of creation and destruction, from which devices of death and rebirth were produced.
Below is the crucible itself; the location of so many tests and decisions. The smell of fear, blood and death has soaked into the brick walls. The corridors are a maze, disorientating the test subjects as they traverse the game rooms. And, at the heart, a bathroom, reverberating with the rattle of chains on tiles. A door is pulled closed and the room is plunged into darkness.
The Bathroom is the main Landmark on the The Game Map, an iconic place from the SAW™ franchise.
The Bathroom contains a Generator .
The Bathroom contains several Lockers .
The Bathroom contains a Chest .
The staircase leading into the Basement is always located behind the Bathroom.
The Bathroom is a narrow, elongated room located in a corner on the Lower Floor of The Game.
- In the game files The Game is being referred to under the name Hideout.
- The Game is the second indoor Map after Treatment Theatre.
- The Game is the only Map with two floors throughout its entire area.
- All Generators on The Game are connected to sliding doors. If one of them is closed, an unfinished Generator isn't far.
- The body found in the Bathroom might belong to Adam Stanheight, a protagonist in Saw.
- The Toy Burner Jeff Denlon has to use in SAW III can be seen in the Pig Vat room.
- One of the potential rooms on the lower level is the Freezer Room, which contains a corpse encased in ice from the waist down. This corpse is likely a reference to Danica Scott, a minor Character from SAW III who died this way in the movie.