The Pale Rose
Area in square Tiles
Area in m2
|“||The Pale Rose, an ancient paddle steamer in the middle of the swamp, held captive of the stagnant mud. It has been here long before the residents began their hunt, a barely visible silhouette from the nearby village. There are signs of inhabitation, particularly in the upper states room where strange, ritualistic markings in dried blood and dirt cover the floor. From the scale of the bloodletting, something horrid has taken place here.||„|
|~ Unknown (Potentially Benedict Baker)|
The Pale Rose is one of two Maps for the Backwater Swamp Realm.
Landmarks[edit | edit source]
The Pale Rose[edit | edit source]
The Pale Rose is the main Landmark on The Pale Rose map.
Contents[edit | edit source]
The Pale Rose potentially contains a staircase leading to the Basement .
The Pale Rose contains a Generator on the Upper Floor.
The Pale Rose contains a Chest on the Upper Floor.
The Pale Rose contains multiple Pallets .
Layout[edit | edit source]
The Pale Rose is a middle-sized two-story Paddle Steamer with three staircases on the outside.
The Lower Floor contains four entrances.
The Upper Floor contains two Window Vaults.
Achievement[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Achievements
|All Aboard||Sound the Foghorn of "The Pale Rose" by repairing the Generator on the Paddle Steamer's upper d|
Change Log[edit | edit source]
- Increased the spawn probability of Hooks in the centre part of the Map.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Activating the Generator on the Paddle Steamer's Upper Deck will activate its Foghorn.
- Multiple complaints about the sheer size of the map being a huge disadvantage for Killers with low mobility, lead to the map designers to reduce its size and move the Landmarks closer together. Eventually, the Developers redesigned the Map to its current iteration, which is considerably smaller than Versions 1.0 & 2.0.
- The Pale Rose 1.0 covered an area of 284 sqT.
- The Pale Rose 2.0 (up to Patch 2.3.0) covered an area of 215 sqT.
- The Pale Rose 3.0 (the current iteration) covers an area of 161 sqT and is now no longer the largest Map in the Game.
- Walking by The Pale Rose causes many Crows to caw at the same time, alerting everyone to your location.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The old Outline up to Patch 2.3.0
Video[edit | edit source]
|The Pale Rose pre-2.3.0|