The Temple of Purgation
|"The Temple of Purgation"|
|Temple / Boreal|
Area in square Tiles
Area in m2
Minimum # of Hooks
Maximum # of Hooks
The Temple of Purgation is the second Map for the Red Forest Realm.
Lore[edit | edit source]
The half-forgotten Temple complex dedicated to the cleansing of the High Priestess' followers. The vertiginous hypo-style hall was believed to hold the weight of the heavens. Stolen from the memories of The Plague, the Temple was planted in the howling Red Forest, whose winds eroded its smooth edges. It now stands as a beacon of fear, visible from all cardinal points.
Landmarks[edit | edit source]
Main Structures[edit | edit source]
The Temple is the main Landmark on The Temple of Purgation.
Contents[edit | edit source]
The Temple contains one Generator, that activates structures and doors within the Temple upon completion.
The Temple contains several lockers and vaults.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The Temple is a large stone building in the centre of the Map with three accessible floors. There are several entrances and exits.
Achievement[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Achievements
|Shrine Apparatus||Repair the Generator in the Temple basement on The Temple of Purgation and live to tell the tale.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the Game files The Temple of Purgation is being referred to under the name Temple.
- The Temple of Purgation is the fourth map to contain weather effects: it's raining slightly and a faint mist is pouring down from the tree tops.
- A gold Tablet inside the Temple is inscribed with Akkadian cuneiform. The inscription consists of five repeating glyphs. The glyphs read as Dingir I-ti-n Sîn, representing "Iddin-Sin", King of the Kingdom of Simurrum, an important city state in Mesopotamia, where Adiris originates from.
References[edit | edit source]
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dingir#/media/File:King_Iddin-Sin_name_inscription.jpg King Iddin-Sin inscription. Retrieved 14 June 2019.
Gallery[edit | edit source]