From Dead by Daylight Wiki
A fist-sized granite piece taken from a broken tombstone.
- Kill healthy or injured Survivors with Evil Within III.
- Disables the ability to stalk with Evil Within III.
- Killing a Survivor considerably drains the power of Evil Within.
- Considerably increases the amount of evil required to reach Evil Within III.
Note: Tombstone Piece does not stack with Fragrant Tuft of Hair.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Shape has to be within hitting distance, quick attacking will then make him grab the Survivor by the throat and the Memento Mori animation will start.
- A lunge attack will put them into the Dying State instead.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Tombstone Piece does not stack with Fragrant Tuft of Hair .
- Decreases stalk points by 10, resetting Evil Within to the start of Tier II.
- One Tier of Evil Within requires 5 points.
- Increases the stalk requirement for Evil Within III by 150 %.