|Léry's Memorial Institute|
Area in square Tiles
Area in m2
|“||An old building was found. A scientific center of some sort, full of discarded equipment. Some I recognized, other items are new to me. It does seem to have been abandoned. I do not question its presence like I do not question the changes that this world provides me with. Instead, I strive to adapt and survive. Inside, I have found small areas of snow, but also traces of something dark. Beds that probably did not hold free people. Corridors that lack warmth. I feel unwelcome inside it. I will try to stay away as its maze-like features might trap me for good. What transpired here? Do I want to know?||„|
|~ Unknown (Potentially Benedict Baker)|
Treatment Theatre is the only map for the Léry's Memorial Institute Realm.
Landmarks[edit | edit source]
Treatment Room[edit | edit source]
The Treatment Room is the main Landmark on the Treatment Theatre Map.
Contents[edit | edit source]
The Treatment Room potentially contains a staircase leading to the Basement.
The Treatment Room contains a Generator on the ground floor.
The Treatment Room contains a Chest on the second floor.
The Treatment Room contains few Pallets.
The Treatment Room potentially has a Hook very close to the Generator.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The Treatment Room is a small two-story area in the building with two staircases going up.
The ground floor contains several entrances, a Generator, and a Hook.
The second floor contains several Windows and ledges to drop from.
Change Log[edit | edit source]
- Increased the chances to spawn blinking signs in the hallways surrounding rooms containing a Generator (to facilitate locating said Generators).
- Removed the RNG element associated to the placement of Windows . Each room now has a static Window spawn configuration. RNG is now solely applied to the entrances to the rooms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Treatment Theatre does not have a Killer Shack in it. Instead, the alternative location for the basement to spawn in is the library near the Treatment Room.
- Powering the generator in the Treatment Room will cause the rooms equipment to come alive with electricity and open all the metal sliders on the top floor.
- Walking into the Treatment Room causes the player to hear constant sound of a damaged recording.
- The TV screens in The Treatment Room are constantly flashing The Doctor's face.
- Treatment Theatre was the first map to contain weather effects: it's snowing on the outside parts of the Institute and it sometimes snows into it through cracks in the walls.
- The other map with weather effects is Mother's Dwelling.
- In the Game files Treatment Theatre is being referred to under the name Treatment.
Gallery[edit | edit source]