Event: Celebrate Dead by Daylight's 4th Anniversary and join the Fourth Year Anniversary Event!
23 June to 14 July 2020
Header 4thAnniversary.jpg

Unbreakable

From Dead by Daylight Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality
(desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.

Unbreakable is a teachable Unique Bill Overbeck Perk IconHelp perks.png. It can be unlocked for all other Characters from Level 40 onwards:

Icon Tier I Tier II Tier III Description
Unbreakable.gif
25 % 30 % 35 % Past battles have taught you a thing or two about survival.

Grants the ability to fully recover from the Dying State IconHelp dying.png once per Trial.

Increases the Dying State Recovery speed by 25/30/35 %.

"Goddammit, I am seriously FUBAR!" — Bill Overbeck

5,000IconHelp bloodpoints.png 6,000IconHelp bloodpoints.png 6,000IconHelp bloodpoints.png
Icon Teachable Description
Teachable unbreakable.png
25 %
30 %
35 %
Unlocking this Perk makes it available in the Bloodweb of all Survivors

Past battles have taught you a thing or two about survival.

Grants the ability to fully recover from the Dying State once per Trial.

Increases the Dying State Recovery speed by several percent.

"Goddammit, I am seriously FUBAR!" — Bill Overbeck

May be unlocked in the Shrine of Secrets or in Bill's Bloodweb at Level 40.

5,000IconHelp bloodpoints.png


Change Log

Patch 1.8.1

  • Quality of Life: Unbreakable now wakes up sleeping Survivors on full recovery from Dying State IconHelp dying.png

Patch 3.0.0

  • Buff: increased the percentages to 25/30/35 %.


Tactics

  • Features good synergy with Tenacity IconPerks tenacity.png, as you can reposition and recover at the same time, ensuring the best possible chance of successfully recovering.
  • Also features good synergy with Flip-Flop IconPerks flip-Flop.png due to providing a failsafe should you be unable to fully recover from the dying state.
  • As the ability to recover above 95 % is granted with the ability to fully recover yourself once per trial, a common strategy is to (when safe) recover to 99 %, and have another Survivor heal the remaining 1 %.
    • This allows other Survivors to recover you instantly, and retains the ability to recover yourself fully in the future.
  • Unbreakable can be combined with No Mither IconPerks noMither.png to gain the ability to recover from the Dying State IconHelp dying.png an unlimited amount of times and performing that action considerably faster.
  • It is not advised to use Unbreakable together with Soul Guard IconPerks soulGuard.png-
    • Should one fully recover from the Dying State, even when under the effect of the Cursed Status Effect, Unbreakable will henceforth lose its ability to self-recover from the Dying State.


Trivia

Unbreakable console.gif
  • Before Bill Overbeck became available on console, Unbreakable was a general Survivor Perk and featured a different icon and description to the PC version. This also applied to Left Behind IconPerks leftBehind.png.
  • For a short amount of time after its initial release, Unbreakable could be used twice in a Trial due to a bug, which was fixed shortly afterwards.
  • According to the original filename Unbreakable was originally called "Self-Sufficient".

Video