23 June to 14 July 2020
We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|40 %||50 %||60 %||Your presence alone instils great fear.
Triggered Skill Checks' success zones are reduced by 40/50/60 %.
"Its presence befalls us."
- Buff: Activation Chance reworked from being a multiplier to being a static increase to the base activation chance.
- Net result is that the Activation Chance is significantly higher than it used to be.
- Buff: increased the Skill Check trigger chance to 6/8/10 %.
- Buff: increased the Skill Check success zone reduction to 40/50/60 %.
- Buff: changed the Skill Check trigger chance increase to be 10 % across all Tiers.
- No longer shows the debuff icon in the Survivors' HUD until the debuff is active.
- Unnerving Presence affects all Skill Checks as it increases the base chances of one getting triggered.
- Skill Checks caused by Overcharge are affected by the Skill Check success zone reduction, making them extremely difficult to succeed.
- Skill Checks triggered during Snap Out of It are also affected.
|Entering the Terror Radius||Unnerving Presence in effect||Leaving the Terror Radius|