Late January 2019
We'll Make It
We'll Make It is a Survivor Perk .
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|Helping others heightens your morale.
For each Survivor you rescue from a Hook, gain an additional 25/50/100 % speed increase to healing others, up to a maximum of 100 % for 30/60/90 seconds.
"I'm confident we can all escape in one piece if we help each other."
|4,000 BPs||5,000 BPs||6,000 BPs|
- Nerf: changed We'll Make It from affecting all healing to only affecting healing others.
- Nerf: reduced the duration to 30/60/90 seconds.
- Nerf: reduced the Maximum Healing Speed bonus to 100 % across all Tiers.
- Quality of Life: We'll Make It now gives the rescued Survivor a notification that their rescuer has the Perk, giving them an incentive to let themselves be healed.
- The bonus to Healing Speed given by We'll Make It is purely altruistic. Healing yourself will not increase the speed.
- However, it will stack with other Healing speed boni.