We'll Make It
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4,000||5,000||6,000||Helping others heightens your morale.
For each Survivor you rescue from a Hook, gain an additional 100 % speed increase to healing up others for 30/60/90 seconds.
Cumulative Healing Speed bonuses cannot exceed 100 %.
"I'm confident we can all escape in one piece if we help each other."
- Nerf: changed We'll Make It from affecting all healing to only affecting healing others.
- Nerf: reduced the duration to 30/60/90 seconds.
- Nerf: reduced the Maximum Healing Speed bonus to 100 % across all Tiers.
- Quality of Life: We'll Make It now gives the rescued Survivor a notification that their rescuer has the Perk, giving them an incentive to let themselves be healed.
- Buff: increased the Healing Speed bonuses to 70/80/100 %.
- Nerf: added a cap of 100 % to all accumulative Healing Speed bonuses.
- The bonus to Healing Speed given by We'll Make It is purely altruistic. Self-healing speed will be unaffected.