25 March - 15 April 2020; 12:00:00 EST
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over Functionality: hover over the adjectives to reveal the modifier values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|48 metres||40 metres||32 metres||You have a rudimentary understanding of The Entity 's voice.
Sporadically hear The Entity's Whisper when standing within a 48/40/32 metres of a Survivor.
"It's unclear as to the motivations of The Fog, but it is undeniable that it often takes the beast's side." — Unknown, Notebook
|5,000 BPs||6,000 BPs||6,000 BPs|
- Quality of Life: Whispers no longer falsely activates on dead or sacrificed Survivors.
- Whispers activates on all Survivors within its specified radius, including those on Hooks.
- The Whispers of The Entity are more soft, guttural groans than actual whispers.
- The Whispers also seem to contain "hidden" messages, as the exclamation "He's dead." can be heard.
- The Whispers of The Entity can also be heard by Survivors under the effects of Madness .