Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
Whispers is a Killer Perk .
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|48 metres||40 metres||32 metres|| You have a rudimentary understanding of the Entity 's voice. Sporadically hear the Entity's Whisper when standing within a 48/40/32 metres of a Survivor.
"It's unclear as to the motivations of the fog, but it is undeniable that it often takes the beast's side." — Unknown, Notebook
|5,000 BPs||6,000 BPs||6,000 BPs|
Change Log[edit | edit source]
- Quality of Life: Whispers no longer falsely activates on dead or sacrificed Survivors.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Whispers activates on all Survivors within its specified radius, including those on Hooks.
- The Whispers of The Entity are more soft, guttural groans than actual whispers.
- The Whispers also seem to contain "hidden" messages, as the exclamation "He's dead." in perfect English can be heard.
- Further speculation ties this to Benedict Baker.