21 October - 4 November 2020
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4,000||5,000||6,000||You have a rudimentary understanding of The Entity 's voice.
Sporadically hear The Entity's Whisper when standing within a 48/40/32 metres of a Survivor.
"It's unclear as to the motivations of The Fog, but it is undeniable that it often takes the beast's side." — Unknown, Notebook
- Quality of Life: Whispers no longer falsely activates on dead or sacrificed Survivors.
- Whispers activates on all Survivors within its specified radius, including hooked and dying Survivors.
- The Whispers of The Entity are more soft, guttural groans than actual whispers.
- The Whispers also seem to contain "hidden" messages, as the exclamation "He's dead." can be heard.
- The Whispers of The Entity can also be heard by Survivors under the effects of Madness .