William "Bill" Overbeck
|William "Bill" Overbeck|
|Camper Male 04|
He was introduced with PARAGRAPH I: Left Behind, a PC-exclusive Paragraph DLC released on 8 March 2017.
Bill is a Character from the popular 2008 Zombie Game, Left 4 Dead
As a Character owned by Valve, who runs the Steam service that hosts Dead by Daylight on PC, Bill is exclusive to the PC version of the Game, and does not appear on the console version of the Game.
William "Bill" Overbeck is an old Soldier, accustomed to dealing with critical situations.
He is tough as nails and knows how to survive just about anything. He’ll do whatever it takes to help others live to see another day and he’s not afraid to take one for the team.
Difficulty rating: Hard
(based on only using his Unique Perks)
It took two tours in Vietnam, a handful of medals, a knee full of shrapnel, and an honourable discharge to get William "Bill" Overbeck to stop fighting and try to live a peaceful life. He hated it. After decades spent drifting aimlessly through dead end jobs, Bill went in for a routine surgery and woke up to find the world he knew was gone. A plague was turning normal people into mindless killing machines. Naturally, the first thing he did was fight his way home and put on his uniform. Making his way through rural ghost towns and pitch-black forests, he found other Survivors, and together they fled from the infected hordes. In the end, Bill sacrificed himself to ensure their safety. His body was never found. Bill was left for dead. No one knows that he still has the only thing he ever wanted: an enemy to fight.
These are Perks which start off only appearing in Bill's Bloodweb . After achieving Level 30, Teachable versions of these Perks can be found:
- Left Behind - Level 30
- Borrowed Time - Level 35
- Unbreakable - Level 40
Once obtained, other Survivors will be able to find Bill's Perks in their respective Bloodwebs from that point onwards.
You'll get the job done... No matter the cost.
If you are the last Survivor remaining in the Trial, for each Generator that needs to be completeed, gain a 19/22/25 % bonus to Repair speed.
"I'm not horseshittin' around. I'm doing this alone!" — Bill Overbeck
You are fuelled with an unexpected energy when saving an Ally from a Hook within the Killer's Terror Radius.
After unhooking a Survivor within the Killer's Terror Radius, for 15 seconds, any damage taken that would put the unhooked Survivor into the Dying State will instead apply the Deep Wound Status Effect. The Survivor has 10/15/20 seconds to Mend themselves.
If the unhooked Survivor takes any damage while affected by Deep Wound or if its timer ends, the unhooked Survivor is immediately put into the Dying State .
"Probably stings like hell, but it ain't gonna kill ya. Up and at 'em soldier. Time to move!" — Bill Overbeck
Past battles have taught you a thing or two about survival.
Grants the ability to fully recover from the Dying State once per Trial.
Increases the Dying State recovery speed by 15/20/25 %.
"Goddammit, I am seriously FUBAR!" — Bill Overbeck
- Main article: Achievements
There is currently 1 Achievement which is related to Bill.
|Adept Bill||Escape with Bill Overbeck using only his Unique Perks: Left Behind , Borrowed Time & Unbreakable .|
Players can customise their Character by choosing one outfit style from each category. Blood-stained attire is obtained after Bill reaches Level 50 and prestiges.
Bill's attire includes:
- Prestige I - Veteran's Jacket (Torso)
- Prestige II - Veteran Trousers (Legs)
- Prestige III - Veteran Bill (Head)
- Main article: Downloadable Content
Bill is currently part of 1 DLC package:
- For additional and more detailed information about the Character of William "Bill" Overbeck from the Left 4 Dead franchise, please refer to the Left 4 Dead Wiki.
- Although Bill does not appear as a playable survivor in the console version of the game, his perks are available to all survivors on the console versions, with all references to him in the icon artwork and description quotes removed.
- For instance, the Unbreakable perk on the console versions features a man's face in a similar pose to that of Bill on the PC version. To remove any references to Bill, the man on the icon has no facial hair or hat on the console versions.
- Although Bill was voiced by Jim French in the Left 4 Dead games, he did not return to reprise the role in Dead by Daylight, nor was archive footage of his lines resued for the game. Instead, new lines were recorded for Bill by Ricardo Gomez.
- Bill is the third licensed Character to be introduced to Dead by Daylight .
- In addition to Bill as a playable survivor, the PC version of Dead by Daylight also features alternate clothes for other survivors that are based on several characters from the Left 4 Dead games.
For more go to Bill's Gallery