William "Bill" Overbeck
|William "Bill" Overbeck|
He was featured as a part of the "Left Behind".
He is also a character from the popular 2008 zombie game, Left 4 Dead
He doesn't appear on the console version of the game.
These are perks that start off only appearing in Bill's Bloodweb . Starting after achieving level 30, teachable versions of these perks can be found:
- Left Behind - level 30
- Borrowed Time - level 35
- Unbreakable - level 40
If obtained, other survivors are able to find Bill's perks in their Bloodwebs from that point on.
Bill is tough as nails and knows how to survive just about anything. He’ll do whatever it takes to help others live to see another day and he’s not afraid to take one for the team.
You'll get the job done... No matter the cost. If you are the last person remaining in the trial, for each Generator that needs to be repaired, gain a 19/22/25 % bonus to Repair speed.
"I'm not horseshittin' around. I'm doing this alone!" — Bill Overbeck
You are fuelled with an unexpected energy when saving an ally from a hook within the Killer's Terror Radius. Once per match, for 15 seconds after unhooking a Survivor within the Killer's Terror Radius, any damage taken that would put you or the unhooked Survivor into the dying state will instead trigger a 15/20/25 seconds bleed-out timer. Taking any damage during or reaching the end of the bleed-out timer will put you into the Dying State .
"Probably stings like hell, but it ain't gonna kill ya. Up and at 'em soldier. Time to move!" — Bill Overbeck
Past battles have taught you a thing or two about survival. Grants the ability to fully recover from the dying state once per trial. Increases dying recovery by 15/20/25 %.
"Goddammit, I am seriously FUBAR!" — Bill Overbeck
- Main article: Achievements
There is currently 1 achievement which is related to Bill.
|Adept Bill||Escape with Bill using only his 3 unique perks.|
Players can customize their character by choosing one outfit style from each category. Blood-stained attire is obtained after Bill reaches level 50 and prestiges.
Bill's attire includes:
- Prestige I - Veteran's Jacket (Torso)
- Prestige II - Veteran Trousers (Legs)
- Prestige III - Veteran Bill (Head)
- Main article: Downloadable Content
Bill is currently part of 1 DLC package:
- For additional and more detailed information about the Character of William "Bill" Overbeck from the Left 4 Dead franchise, please refer to the Left 4 Dead Wiki.
- Bill is the third licensed Character to be introduced to Dead by Daylight . The others are Michael Myers, Laurie Strode, Bubba "Junior" Sawyer, Quentin Smith and Nightmare
- He is the second licensed Survivor to be introduced after Laurie Strode.
GalleryFor more go to Bill's Gallery